Friday, June 24, 2011

Dart is not going to be changing buses from Rodney Square to Shipley Street. But they will, according to their latest news release, be changing the schedules for at least some of these buses on July 17.  


"All routes originally proposed for switching to Shipley Street, but are now remaining at Rodney Square will experience minor time changes from the current schedule to reduce the number of buses at one time."


But... where is the proposed new schedule for these buses? If they are changing the schedules, shouldn't we, the public, be given the details? What does "minor" mean? Even a five-minute change can mean that I do not make my connection and have to come in on an earlier bus. I'll have to either adjust my travel schedule or my work schedule. I need to know as soon as possible! Not the day the changes go into effect.

Come on, DART. Let your ridership know what is being changed! Even small changes can have a big impact on some riders.

No comments:

Post a Comment